What’s your Favorite Pizza in Washington State?
Today (Thursday February 9th) is National Pizza Day. Let's celebrate by asking a couple of questions:
What are your favorite places to grab pizza and what are your favorite toppings on a pizza? If you're like me, I could celebrate and eat pizza everyday - for the rest of my life!
The best places to grab pizza in Washington State (i picked four regions that I regularly go to)
1) Garlini’s Napoletana - 212 5th Street https://www.garlinisrestaurant.com/
2) Abby’s Pizza - 509 N. Western Ave https://abbys.com/
3) Saddle Rock Pub & Brewery - 25N Wenatchee Ave Suite 107 https://www.saddlerockbrewery.com/
Honorable mention - Fire In Pybus Market https://pybuspublicmarket.org/essential_grid/fire/...I always love the pizza at Fire, then I grab a italian gelato, next door at Ice https://pybuspublicmarket.org/essential_grid/ice/
1) Chico’s Pizza Parlor in Moses Lake - 530 West Valley Road https://chicospizzaparlor.square.site/
2) Tower Pizza in Quincy - 8995 Crescent Bar Rd NW https://www.tower-pizza.com/
3) Time Out Pizza in Quincy - 610 F Street SE https://timeoutquincy.com/
2) The Flying Goat - Rated #1 on Tripadvisor - 3318 W Northwest Blvd https://www.theflyinggoat.com/
3) Versalia Pizza - 1333 W Summit Pkwy - https://www.versaliapizza.com/
1) Pizzeria Credo - Located in West Seattle, was Rated #1 on Tripadvisor - 4520 California Ave SW https://www.pizzacredo.com/
2) Rocco’s - Located in Belltown - 2312 2nd Ave - https://www.roccosseattle.com/
3) Serious Pie Downtown - 2001 4th Ave - https://www.seriouspieseattle.com/location/serious-pie-downtown/
My favorite pizza’s
Depending on my mood: I’ll either get the controversial Hawaiian Pizza (Whattaya mean, pineapple does NOT belong on a pizza), a combo with everything, or a margherita pizza.
My 3 favorite pizza toppings
I’d have to say, Italian sausage, black olives and mushrooms. You can never go wrong with a combo of those three!