Washington Ranked Top 10 Fun State – What Makes It So Special?
How Fun Is Washington State? A New Survey Says Why WA Is GREAT!
As summer gets underway in Washington State, I'm sure you've heard the dreaded "I'm bored" from your kids already.
I was once that kid until I realized that Washington State has a lot to offer kids and adults alike.
Is Washington State A Fun Place To Visit?
WalletHub compared the 50 states across 26 key metrics. The data set ranges from movie costs to accessibility of national parks to nightlife options per capita.
Fun in Washington (1=Most Fun; 25=Avg.):
- 12th – Restaurants per Capita
- 5th – Movie Theaters per Capita
- 8th – Performing-Arts Theaters per Capita
- 14th – Fitness Centers per Capita
- 19th – Access to National Parks
- 11th – Casinos per Capita
- 29th – Variety of Arts, Entertainment & Recreation Establishments
As you can see Washington State scores high in a lot of great areas.
If you want to see things to check out and see in the Tri-Cities, click here.
Out of 50 states, I'll take 8th but I'm sure through the years as Washington State keeps growing, we might be able to wrestle #1 away from California someday.